Please Add any recipes you can think of or that you used. Then other people, TRY THEM!!! :)
Buffalo Chicken Salad Edit
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bacon Cheddar Ranch DipEdit
1 container sour cream
2 cups of vanilla ice cream
1 cup of whole milk
1 teasoon of vanilla extract
In a blender, combine ice cream, milk and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Buffalo Chicken Balls with CheeseEdit
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (recommended: Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly sliced scallions
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
Blue Cheese Dip:
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup packed blue cheese, broken up
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1. Have oven heated to 350 degrees F.
2. Pick the meat from the chicken and discard the skin. Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the hot sauce, pepper, cheese, and scallions, and stir to combine. Roll the chicken into 2-ounce balls, about the size of a golf ball.
3. Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls. Roll each ball in the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumbs. Set aside.
4. When the oven is hot fry the chicken balls in batches. Cook for about 2 minutes per batch. Remove the chicken to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil.
5. To make the sauce, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Serve the chicken alongside the dipping sauce.
What you will need:
1 cup of flour
2 Table spoons of baking powder
2 Table spoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
2 Tables spoons of vegetable oil
1 cup of milk
1 egg beaten
Preparation: Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix the wet ingredients together and pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth. Heat a griddle or slightly buttered pan to medium heat and pour about 1/4 cup of batter out for each pancake. Brown on both sides and eat! Enjoy!!!